TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASES FROM AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE:
In these terms and conditions, the “Company” will mean Olioveto, LLC and the “Customer” will mean any
person, which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using
our website. By using the website, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept
and agree to them.
• The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are
accurate and up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to
Company's acceptance at its sole discretion.
• The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on this website are in stock. If from time
to time products become out of stock, the Company will attempt to either obtain additional product, or provide
status of order to the Customer so that they can determine if they wish to cancel said order or wait for
additional product to arrive.
• All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Company reserves the right to reject the order
in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to
fulfill any of the products or services in your order we will notify you by phone or email before your requested
REGISTRATION / ACCOUNT SETUP
You are required to setup an account before placing any order through compasswines.com website. While
setting up an account:
a) You must provide us with complete, accurate, and current information;
b) Please retain your username and password for future use;
c) You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is
authorized to act for you.
• The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the
registration of any customer for any reason it sees fit.
• You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can
communicate with you effectively; particularly when changes affect shipping destination addresses.
DAMAGE / ACCURACY
• The Customer must examine purchased products immediately upon delivery for any accuracy and/or
damages. Claims (if any) must be made via email at the time of delivery.
• It is the Customer’s responsibility to check the condition of products received at the time of delivery.
• Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account within 7 days of a resolution of any delivery issue.
• Olioveto Gift Certificates are redeemable on our website. If you experience any difficulties using them, please contact us at email@example.com.